People from around the globe are afflicted with various ailments and are constantly on the hunt for a prescription or over the counter medication to treat their mental or physical ailments. A study conducted by centers for disease control stated that almost half the adults are suffering from some chronic disease including heart stroke, diabetes and blood pressure. Along with physical ailments, mental disorders are also a major factor contributing to disturbed unhealthy life or sometimes even death of many people. In such a scenario where a person relying on drugs even to conduct their daily activities is so predominant, it is vitally important for people to have the right information of the drugs they are going to consume.
What information does thedrugsindex.org contain?
Through thedrugsindex.com our intention is to provide the readers with a comprehensive list of various pharmaceutical medications available in the market. We owe to endow you with the detailed description of medications you must clearly know before deciding to take the medicine. We list pills for various conditions ranging from anti-anxiety, depression, men’s health, women’s health, to cardiovascular diseases, bacterial infections, diabetes etc. In addition to listing various pills we provide a clear understanding of the mechanism of work for each pill. The description of each pill on our site include
- A general report of the pill, the active components that it contains and various conditions that the pill treats will be given. That way by knowing the components present in the pill you can discover if you are allergic to any ingredients contained in the drug. Allergic reactions can be life threatening occurrences in some occasions.
- Some people are advised not to take certain pills depending on their medical history or the treatment they a currently undergoing. Such precautionary measure to be followed for each medication will also be listed on the website. This section also includes the various things that impede the performance of the medication.
- We provide you the general dosage information of each and every product listed on our site. However, the dosage recommendations can sometimes be different for different people. So we suggest you to check with your health care facilitator about the dosage recommendations specific to your condition, as their recommendations are based on your body’s response to a treatment, age and medical history.
- Some common and severe symptoms occurring as a result of side effects from a pill will also be listed, so as soon as you notice any of the mentioned side effects, you can get immediate medical attention.
- We enlist both the generic and brand versions of each medication. If you are wondering what the difference between a generic and brand version of a drug is, both generic and brand versions basically have identical active ingredients in them but might differ in their composition of inactive ingredients.
Who can use thedrugsindex.org?
We strive to provide you with all the accurate, complete and up-to date information of a pill. This site is intended to serve as a resource of information to assist health care professionals as well as readers who are looking for a supplement advice. However, it is not designed to substitute the expertise, knowledge and judgment given by any health care professionals. The information contained here is not intended to cover all possible symptoms, side effects, drug interactions or allergic reactions arising from a pill. We do not assume any responsibility for any health care administration performed, based on the information provided on the site. If you have any doubt or concern regarding a specific medicine, our advice is to check with your health care professional or pharmacist.